2016 Recap Report
Overall, 2016 was a rather successful year for me on so many levels.
I had set several goals for the year, all of which were met with success to my own standards.
- Bikepacking the Three Sisters Three Rivers Route
- Bicycle Tour of the San Juan Islands
- Read 52 Books in a year
- Run a Marathon (in Hawaii) before turning 40 years old
But there were plenty of other outings and adventures that were had like…
Attempted to ride the Baby Loaf route on my fatbike. I didn’t finish the route, but had a great time exploring an area unavailable to vehicles and left me alone in the woods for a while.
Here’s a few things that are “penciled-in” for 2017.
- Learn TONS MORE about photography, illustration, and video production.
- Tour Divide?
- Run an off-road marathon?
All of it is still in early phases of planning, but this year is looking good for travel and adventure.