While intending to photograph a dramatic lighting of this flying bicycle toy with a single point of light, I inadvertently summoned the Batman.
Lessons learned in this photo:
- Having a mini tripod and shutter remote is incredibly useful.
- The Hinged screen on camera has earned it’s worth.
- Shooting in Manual allowed me to get this shot virtually noise free.
- Several future photo ideas popped into my head while processing.
- Need some sort of generic clamp for pointing a light where I want it.
- Shadows are difficult to get very crisp.