- A new blank sketchbook on the 1st of every month.
- Fill at least one sketchbook per month for the year 2011
- Images, Text, Illustrations, Designs, Doodles, Ideas and Notes are all accepted.
- Minimum of 99 pages per month. Use multiple books if necessary.
- No standard dimensions.
- No standard page coverage
- No particular theme
- To make creativity a daily habit
- Sharpen drawing skills
- Improve observation skills
I may regularly blog about my progress and share scanned pages of work, but I may choose to keep selected pages to myself if they contain sensitive information or thoughts I don’t want shared with the internet. This will keep my thoughts open and unrestricted.
I believe this will really help me since one of my weaknesses is that I go so long between drawings that I lose confidence and have to struggle to rebuild it.
Lets see how it goes January 1, 2011!