The world didn’t end!
2012 has been a crazy for year for me. Lots has changed in my life, better, worse, strange, and exciting.
- Shacked up with my lovely girlfriend, Audrey
- Stayed at the Clifftop Inn
- Toured the Oregon Coast for 10 Days on Bicycles
- Still Fun-employed
- My own personal art showing at Bikeasaurus
- Visited Seattle via the Bolt Bus
- Attended two classes about Children’s Illustration and Publishing
- Raced in the Short Track Mountain Bike Series
- Raced fixed-gear on top of an extinct Volcano in the Mt Tabor Series
- Raced Single-speed Cyclocross in the Blind Date series and the Cross Crusade series
- Audrey and I had a Tiny House Built and are blogging about it at TryingOnTiny.com
- Self Published my second coloring book
- Secured studio space at Velo Cult
- Acquired a Ham radio Technician’s License
There were many other small accomplishments in my life this past year, but these are the most noteworthy of sharing with everyone. I hope 2013 is a strong year for my career, community, love like, and travels.