Minimalist Living Simple Flow Chart
If the item is used:
- Daily – Put it in the open with easy access. On top of your dresser, near your front door, in your everyday carry bag.
- Weekly – Keep it stored away but still easily accessible. In the closet, in the dresser, on the bookshelf.
- Monthly – Keep it stored away in the closet, garage or basement.
- Half-Year – Basement or Storage
- Yearly – Storage Unit or Garage, someplace where it won’t clutter every day life.
- Longer than a year – Get Rid of it!
- Daily – Backpack, wallet, cell phone, school books, art supplies, some clothes
- Weekly – Books, craft & building supplies, tools
- Monthly – Yard tools, outdoors equipment, extra bike parts
- Half-Year – Season-specific clothing like winter coats, sandals, rock climbing gear
- Yearly – I no longer have anything that hasn’t been used in a year
- Longer than a Year – Long Gone