My Minimalist Room

Before and after moving out of my last apartment, I sold off almost all my furniture, got rid of all my video games, DVD’s, CD’s, and many books and to this day I’m still reducing the things that I own to that which is most important and necessary.

Here is a panoramic picture of my bedroom.

My Bedroom
I’d say approximately 80% of my belongings are in this picture with the other 20% in my small closet with dresser, a single shelving unit in the basement and two bicycles. That’s it.
Notice what’s missing? No large TV, entertainment center, stereo, collections of movies and music, or large book collections. My life is being distilled into only what I truly important to me and necessary. Believe it or not, there are items in the picture that will soon be deemed “redundant” and sold or given away.
Comments or Thoughts?

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.